Who uses Prima Lingua?
- Prima Lingua is usually taught as part of a world and classical language program in 5th and 6th grades.
- It is designed for students who will begin the formal study of a second language after this course.
- It is taught in schools across the United States - from Pennsylvania to Florida to Texas to California.
- Some schools offer Prima Lingua every day for two years, and some offer it twice a week for one year. The Prima Lingua team works with schools individually to adapt the program to their curricula.
- Prima Lingua has been used in classes as young as 4th grade and as old as 9th grade.
- Some schools offer this an alternative course for students who have a language exemption.
- Prima Lingua is used in support programs such as Steppingstone and Breakthrough to prepare students for entry into rigorous independent schools.